Our supported living and domiciliary care programme helps people all over the country from all walks of life to live more independent and happy lives. We actively encourage the discovery of new skills and interests, supporting individuals in the community in homes they may already rent or own.
Our programme provides support for people with:
- Learning Disabilities
- Autism Spectrum Conditions
- Learning Disabilities & Mental Health needs
- Complex needs, including behaviours that challenge
- Profound & Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD)
- Mental Health Needs
- Learning disabilities & hearing impairments
- A history of drug or alcohol dependency
Maya Supported Living Limited is a forward-thinking and innovative company that provides Supported Living services. We provide care and support and meet important needs for those who use our services by promoting their own choices, maximising independence and person centred approach.
We have developed our employment policies and procedures to make sure everyone is treated fairly and consistently. We target to meet our requirements with your job satisfaction whenever possible. We want to motivate all employees to achieve our aims. We seek to provide the highest standards of quality and service in everything we do.